13 Kasım 2008 Perşembe

"I will remember that day forever. Because I have never seen such a beautiful town in my life ever since. It was such a gorgeous lake house which can attract one to live there forever in peace.it reminded me of a superb romantic scene of the film The Lake House. I watch it with admiration and want to see it more and more. More and more. More and more.And then I decided to have sightseeing in this beautiful town. I set off early in the morning.After driving a lot and walking,i arrived there.Then,i did what i desired alot,i jumped into the lake. I felt the cold water, my blood flewing in my weins and i said to my self: yes this is the life i want.."

this was the paragraph we-all class- wrote in the advance reading and writing class. there is no connection just with me:))

Hiç yorum yok: